Voice Assistants Skills
Busy schedules. Changing weather. How are you supposed to find time to mow? Let us do it. Our skill for Alexa and Google Home voice assistants will look at your calendar and local weather forecast to find the best time to do the best work – cutting the grass.
How the skill works:
- Start by using your Google Home or Alexa app to add “Ask Troy-Bilt.”
- Sync your calendar.
- When the grass gets tall, ask us to schedule a mow.
- We’ll find the best time based on your schedule and the forecast.
- And we’ll add it to your calendar.
- Don’t worry. If the weather changes, then we’ll help you reschedule.
Watch in action:
Ask Troy for AlexaEnable Alexa Skill
Setting up for Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app.
- Locate the Ask Troy-Bilt skill, then select enable.
- Wake up the skill by saying, “Ask Troy-Bilt the best time to mow” or “Ask Troy-Bilt to schedule maintenance.”
Ask Troy for Google HomeEnable Google Home Action
Setting up for Google Assistant:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Locate the Ask Troy-Bilt action, then select enable.
- Wake up the action by saying, “OK Google, talk to Troy-Bilt.”
- Start scheduling a mow or maintenance task by saying, “Ask Troy-Bilt the best time to mow” or “Ask Troy-Bilt to schedule maintenance.”